- Do not water the roses.
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight.
- Keep the lid on to avoid dust collection.
- Do not over handle or remove the roses from the box as they are fragile.
- Place your roses in a room temperature environment and avoid placing them on heat-generated appliances such microwaves or TVs.
- Your acrylic box is designed to be a vase for your roses to live in. The arrangements have essential nutrients already pre-mixed into your water which will help with the longevity and lifespan of your fresh roses.
- Please remember your arrangement contains water making it very important to keep your rose box level when being moved.
- The box lid is for aesthetic purposes only. Avoid leaving the lid on for prolonged periods of time to allow the roses to breathe.